Forumindex www.skoter.se
Skoterns Mecka när det gäller att prata om skotrar

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök     AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

The car arrived at

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
ylq

Registreringsdatum: 17 januari 2019

InläggPostat: mån jun 03, 2019 3:33    Rubrik: The car arrived at Svara med citat

The car arrived at the foot of Tianzhu Mountain. Tianzhu Mountain really deserved its name, like a big pillar supporting the sky, and a snow-capped peak like a sharp blade piercing the sky. The sky seems to be being sharpened by a sharp blade Wholesale Cigarettes. It hurts and I fell on a snowflake. More like a beautiful fairy, the flowers are scattered on the mountain, and the mountain is covered with a beautiful white gauze. So beautiful, we will come to the ropeway on the mountain and take the cable car. The cable car here is not closed. Hanging baskets, but the feet are hanging, and the children are scared by this cable car. I sat up. The cable car was not high. I could reach out and shake hands with the little squirrel on the big pine tree. When I stretched my foot, I could kick and kick the little fish in the stream. Unfortunately, it is winter, they are I am hiding and hiding! Unconsciously, we arrived at the station. I jumped and jumped to the next cableway "Qinglongyu". The more I climbed up, the colder the weather, the more I climbed up, the thicker the ice on the face. . Finally, I sat on the gondola lift and sat down to the mountainside of Tianzhu Mountain. My brother and I took a " trekking pole" and continued to climb to the top of the mountain. The snow on the mountain is getting thicker and thicker. The more slippery, this gradually formed a natural barrier for the people who climbed the sky & elementary school to write Wenzhushan Carton Of Cigarettes. In a short time, we were already sweating and coming back to the small cave called ��the first line of heaven��, the first line was very naive. Narrow, we must carefully walk sideways and climb for a long time, and finally climb to the smog that is known as one of the "four wonders of China". This tall and straight pine is crystal-clear after being plated with "silver" Marlboro Cigarettes. How is it like a tree of Qiongzhi Yushu! This reminds me of the phrase "Suddenly a spring breeze, thousands of trees and pear blossoms." We finally climbed to the top of the mountain, looking into the distance, I saw the "flying peak", a huge stone stood firmly on the top of the mountain, how like wearing a small hat on the mountain! Looking into the distance, the towering towering The green hills of the cloud, like a Chinese ink landscape painting, people often say that it is easy to go down the mountain. My brother is rushing down the mountain Marlboro Gold. The mountain road is very slippery. If he accidentally falls Marlboro Red, he will fall into the sky. His father said that he was late. I wanted to stop him, and when I slipped my foot, I fell off the steps and pulled a big hole in my hand. It was really "save the heart". Tianzhushan let us linger, I want to observe the strange " Fly to the stone!
Related articles:
Parliament Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> skoter_Allmänt Alla tider är GMT + 2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet